I need more time or more hands!!

>> Thursday, March 5, 2009


Another one of an old comic I did for a kid magz. I come up with the idea of wanting to have more hands to draw, then I remember the goddes Kalika. When I propose my idea to me boss, she told me to replace it to Octopus and instead of four panel it became five and now with extra dialogues than she comes up with. I had to edit the extremely long text. My boss, her dream is to be a writer you see so sometimes she forgot  that she is not writing a novel. ehmm.. just kidding boss.  Moreover kids, Octopus don't exactly have brains on each tentacles. Read here for more info kids, don't be lazy.

1 comments:

Om Yus January 8, 2010 at 6:31 PM  

cantik ba ni komik meng...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP